Large multinationals, private-equity funds, and Italian companies going through expansion or generational change can all count on the Intesa Sanpaolo Group as an outstanding partner in creating tailor-made and innovative structured finance solutions.
In particular, through Banca IMI:
- develops and coordinates all activities for the purpose of originating, structuring (according to an asset-light approach) and managing corporate financing, syndicated loans, or financing through club deals;
- operates in leveraged and acquisition finance through the structuring of financing for highly leveraged borrowers, in consideration of the borrower’s capacity to generate cash flows through the ordinary sale of goods and services;
- is widely acknowledged as a key intermediary in real estate deals, with over 15 years of experience. The Bank has a complete range of financial services to support investments in all types of properties in Italy and abroad;
- promotes, structures and underwrites complex financing transactions in Italy and abroad, for the benefit of companies operating in the energy, telecommunications, media and technology (TMT), transportation and infrastructure sectors (including through public-private partnerships) that aim at developing infrastructures related to these areas;
- manages contractual agency activity and supplies specialized financial services, offered to all clients who need assistance in finalizing their financial and commercial transactions.