We know the trends of the various sectors, we translate the needs of our clients and we support their growth.
We make available our competences to corporates, leading to the creation of synergies among the major players of each industrial sector, anticipating market trends and technological developments.
Our industrial specialization
Automotive & Industrials
Basic Materials & Healthcare
Food & Beverage and Distribution
Retail & Luxury
Infrastructure & Real Estate Partners
Telecom, Media & Technology
DODD FRANK ACT
The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) came into force in all European Union member states on 3rd January 2018. One of its main aims is to create a competitive and harmonised financial environment for regulated markets and investment firms, as well as to strengthen investors' protection and the efficiency and integrity of the financial markets themselves. The scope of the previous European Directive (MiFID I) is also extended with reference to disclosure and transparency obligations before and after the sale of financial instruments and the reporting and alignment of financial transactions. Hereby are attached more information with reference to:
- Questionnaire - Knowledge & Experience - Legal Persons, Retail Companies
- Questionnaire - Investment Objective - Legal Persons, Retail Companies
- Questionnaire - Investment Objective - Legal Persons, Elective Professional Companies
- Questionnaire - Investment Objective - Legal Persons, Professional Companies
- Questionnaire - Declaration of Refusal to provide Information
Further documentation for information purposes pursuant to the MiFID II Directive is available in the "Reserved Area" section of the website https://www.bancaimi.com/en/bancaimi.